The beauty of having an online business is that it doesn’t cost us a fortune to set up.
We don’t have to worry about the overheads a brick and mortar store would involve. But whilst we think that’s great, we still need to invest a little moolah into our businesses before we start.
And we need to keep investing in our businesses.
Whether its a graphic designer to jazz up the aesthetics, a mentor to keep you on the right track, or an accountant to sort your numbers, you will need to invest in your business.
In this audio, I explain how you can afford to invest in your business in 5 simple steps.
Just to recap…
The 5 steps to invest in yourself:
- Know your numbers.
- Set your financial goals.
- Fix your money leaks.
- Identify what investments you will benefit.
- Create an ‘Invest in Me’ plan
And my take on the best things to invest in:
- A photographer for headshots and at minimum, a small portfolio for your site. I list a few of my favourites in the Essentials Collection Resource Guide.
- A business mentor to guide you on the right path, keep you accountable and make better decisions. My personal best investment ever. Explore how I can be yours here.
- An accountant and/or book keeper. Worth it.
Your turn: What’s stopping you from making worthy investments and what do you plan on doing about it?
Share your thoughts and answers in the comments below: