For the first time ever, I’m opening up guest post submissions on my blog.
Give me a HELL YEAH!
I’m keen as beans to provide a space of curated content for the online business maven. It’s a minefield out there and we’re time poor, and lazy (well, I am), and busy, and want the goods NOW. So, let’s do this, together, yes?
Everything you need to know is below:
Your post MUST be written for the aspiring female trailblazer who wants to make a living from their rad online digs.
No one else.
Topics-wise, you can write about any of these:
- Business strategy
- Online marketing
- Social Media
- Money and finances
- The entrepreneurial life, including mindset and lifestyle
- Women in business discussions, including inequality issues
- Health and lifestyle advice for time-poor women
- Confidence, self love and attitudes (specifically how it relates to being a business owner or going against the status quo)
- Office spaces and/or our physical surrounds
- 400-1000 words in length. I’m happy with long form articles, as long as it’s a nice package of stories with hard hitting facts.
- Submitted in word document please.
- 50 word bio must be included with a headshot/portrait photo of yourself.
- A minimum of 2 high quality photos must also be included. Please use your own photos, and provide credit to the photographer. Image-heavy posts are also welcome, though again, must be your own photos.
- Tone must be inspiring, uplifting and helpful.
- Hilarious jokes totally welcome.
- Swear words are ok, but not over the top. A well-placed fuck can really hammer home a point, but you know…keep it real.
- Write in your voice.
- Please provide action tips or a take-home message. We’re about taking action here, make it easier for us.
- NO direct pitches to your products or services.
Sound good? Rad, all you need to do now is:
- Proof read it! I don’t have the time to be a teacher…ensure all grammar, spelling and all that jazz is top notch.
- Send your FULL article to admin (at) katetoholka (dot) com with the subject ‘Submission’
- Be sure to attach all photos, bio and your website URL.
You will be notified if your submission has been successful.